There are various reasons behind this rapid hair loss. Mumbai is always famous for its comforts and active lifestyle. Most importantly, extreme heat and high humidity levels are the significant features of the Mumbai environment. Along with this high level of pollution is another prevalent thing in Mumbai.
Even oily and unhealthy food habits are also there among the people in Mumbai. All of these have adverse effects on your health. Rapid hair loss is one of those health disorders. A considerable number of people in Mumbai are suffering from baldness and severe hair loss issue. Most importantly, the number is increasing very fast.
Well, scalp micropigmentation may help you to cover your bald scalp for a very long time. It is one of the highly effective procedures to redefine your hairline also. Dr. Shankar Sawant is providing you the practical scalp micropigmentation treatment. Visit us at Rejoice hair transplant clinic to avail yourself of the effective SMP treatment. So, read the complete article to understand scalp micropigmentation.
What is scalp micropigmentation?
Well, scalp micropigmentation is another anti-hair loss treatment using microneedles. It is more than a scalp tattoo. The process delivers the pigment into your scalp to get a well-shaved look on your scalp. It creates an illusion of near dense hair and prominent hairline.
The procedure of scalp micropigmentation:
Scalp micro pigmentation is somewhat the same procedure as creating a tattoo on your skin. The steps are as follows-
- Deep cleansing of your treatment area on your scalp.
- Making a border mark on the skin for the new hairline.
- Applying microdots into your scalp according to your requirement.
Scalp micro pigmentation is a long-term solution for your bald scalp or hair loss issues. So, it would help if you were a bit careful while making the discission. It would help if you care of the following matters-
- The treatment will be permanent, which means you cannot remove the ink after your treatment.
- It would be the best if you can opt for a softer look in the first session.
- If the therapy works for you, then decide about a thicker look.
Here, we will recommend the Trico pigmentation technique. It is temporary than the actual scalp micro-pigmentation. It is a perfect method for anyone who is thinking about giving a try on the scalp micropigmentation. Because if you do not satisfy with the outcome, you can leave the idea.
Is it a permanent solution for your hair loss?
Generally, scalp micropigmentation is a long-term solution for covering your bald scalp. We believe that it is not as permanent as a hair transplant. Because the pigment can get soften over some time. Here are the cases when your stains can become softer.
- Regular sun exposer, without any protection
- Avoiding a hat or a cap
- You go to the beach regularly
- Your skin is losing pigment.
When should you choose scalp micropigmentation?
There are various situations available when you should choose micro scalp pigmentation. These are-
- You desire to have a higher density on your scalp.
- You want to avoid the troublesome maintenance sessions.
- You are searching for a hair loss solution due to any disease like Lupus, Alopecia, Thyroid, Cancer, HIV, etc.
- You do not want to spend much on treatment.
Who is a suitable candidate for micro scalp pigmentation?
Any person can be a suitable candidate for micro scalp pigmentation. The people must have the following issues-
- Suffering from hair loss
- Want to have a more prominent hairline
- Dreams for higher density
- Do not prefer hair transplant for hair loss
- Prefer not to spend more on the treatment
- Want to cover any scar on the scalp
Disadvantages of scalp micropigmentation:
There are certain disadvantages of micro scalp pigmentation. These are as follows-
- The pigment generally becomes soft in three to five years after the treatment.
- You may suffer from swollen lymph nodes due to infection.
- Redness in the area of your SMP.
- You may experience itchy ness.
- You may suffer from allergies just after the treatment.
But remember that the side effects are rare.
What is the cost of scalp micropigmentation in the Rejoice hair transplant clinic?
Scalp micropigmentation is affordable treatment in comparison to other treatments. The cost depends on the area of your scalp, which needs to be covered or pigmented. But the touch-ups are not so expensive. Visit us to know more about your treatment plan and cost.
If you are looking for a practical scalp micropigmentation in Mumbai, make an appointment with us now.