Direct FUE hair transplantation is a surgical procedure that involves extracting individual healthy hair follicles from the back of your scalp, known as the donor site, to the recipient site. It is also used to treat male pattern baldness.
Recently we have seen that people who are showing interest in hair transplant in Mumbai are showing interest in Direct FUE treatment. However, the procedure of the treatment is new yet the benefits it provides making more popular among Mumbai people.
Genetic conditions and hormone malfunctions are the most common causes of hair loss and baldness in men. Male trait baldness is characterized by a receding hairline and increased scalp exposure, highlighting bald areas.
A slow thinning of hair at the crown can also occur in men. In the case of females, hormonal fluctuations are most likely to cause hair loss, which is most likely to be a thinning of hair around the entire head.
You can avail of a hair transplant in Mumbai to restore hair that has been lost due to burns, injuries, or scalp diseases. The direct FUE hair transplant procedure in Mumbai does not require an incision, ensuring that it does not leave a linear scar, unlike a FUT hair transplant.
Tiny round scars in the places where hair we perform the extraction procedure will result from direct FUE, mainly if the extracting points are too near together. The hair extractions in a Direct hair transplant procedure, on the other hand, are evenly dispersed, but there is no scarring.
What result can you expect from a direct FUE hair transplant treatment?
The DHI tool regulates the inserted hair follicles' depth, direction, and angle. To monitor an implant's depth, angle, and trajectory, we use the DHI implanter, a specialized instrument.
As a result, the new hairs will grow at the same rate as your normal hairs. There are no stitches or scars for a direct FUE hair implantation so that you can heal quickly.
- Grafts of the highest quality
A direct FUE hair implantation is a treatment with a low chance of complications and a hair recovery rate of over 90%.
Let us explain to you how the direct FUE will help you permanently regain your hair and trust.
Direct FUE is a comparatively recent treatment that achieves natural-looking outcomes with no noticeable scarring, like FUE. Although the graft extraction procedure is similar to FUE, there are a few distinctions.
How does direct FUE work?
While performing a direct hair transplant treatment, hair follicles are removed one at a time using a specialized tool with a diameter of 1mm or less. Then we place the hair follicles into a Choi Implanter Pen, which inserts them straight into the recipient region. When implanting hair follicles, the Choi Implanter Pen allows the doctor to be more precise.
Direct FUE hair transplant takes almost the same amount of time to recover as FUE. Results usually occur within a similar timeline, which is anywhere from 12 to 18 months.
What are the benefits of direct FUE treatment?
- Direct Fue hair transplantation can be done even more regularly and quickly, thanks to the fine-tipped construction of the hair sowing pen.
- With the hair planting pen, you can control the path of hair development. It is also much easier to give the hair a more natural appearance.
- There is a low chance of infection, and no cuts are required in the region where we do hair extraction.
- The newly planted hair follicles begin to grow more quickly. It is because the hair follicles are implanted before cell division resumes.
- The donor region, from where we extract the hair follicles, experiences a minor injury. As a result, the regeneration of new hair in this area would be quicker.
- You can redesign your hairline on the forehead with natural-looking hair.
- In the direct hair transplantation procedure, we apply local anesthesia to alleviate discomfort.
- After the surgery, the patient can resume his everyday life without difficulty.