21 Dec Home remedies for your glowing skin in Mumbai
People in Mumbai are always highly concerned about their beauty. Whatever the situation is, they do not step back from making themselves presentable. At the same time, their fast-paced life in a metro city is hindering their beauty regime. Along with that, the stable food in Mumbai is very oily and spicy. That on the other hand, create digestive disorder among people. Again, Mumbai’s pollution level is another reason you should be concerned about your skin and hair.
We at Dr. Shankar Sawant’s Rejoice hair transplant clinic provide you the most effective clinical treatment for your beautiful skin. However, few home remedies are beneficial in this case also.
Today we will discuss a few remedies that you can try at your home according to your convenience. So, continue to read the article to know more about the home remedies for your youthful and glowing skin.
Now at first, we should start from the causes of your dull skin-
The dullness of your skin is not a situation that popped out all of a certain. Continuous ignorance of the reasons for your unhealthy skin leads you to this situation. The reasons include-
- Over spicy and oily food consumption
- Lack of essential nutrients in your diet
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Lack of sleeping
- High stress
- Indulging in smoking and alcohol
- The improper skin maintenance regime
- Direct sun exposure
- Indulging in chemical-based over the counter cosmetics
- High level of pollution
So, what are a few simple remedies for getting healthy and glowing skin?
Home remedies for your healthy and glowing skin are straightforward. The required ingredients for all these home remedies are readily available. In most cases, you can get the ingredients in your home kitchen. So, you can start your home treatment at any time.
Followings are some of the very effective home treatments.
- Rice flour and Sandalwood- Rice flour is rough in texture and does not become a fine powder. So, it can work as a skin scrubber to remove the dead cells from your skin. Along with this, it helps in brightening your skin by reducing suntan. Well, mix rice flour with Sandalwood powder and rose water. Make a nice paste out of it. Then massage your face and neck for five minutes. Then leave it to dry. After that, gently wash it out with lukewarm water.
- Turmeric- It works as a very promising antibiotic. You can treat any fungal or bacterial infections with turmeric. It makes your skin soft and glowing. Turmeric can work as an effective cleanser for your skin. Make a thick paste of turmeric, flour, and rose water. Apply it to your skin. You need to leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it out with Luke warm water.
- Aelovera– Aelovera is another natural ingredient. It is very beneficial for your skin. The thick juice is like gel. It keeps fungal infections away. It helps remove dirt and excess oil from your coat also. Aloevera is rich with antiallergic components. So, it may help you in an allergic situation also. You can apply it to any part of your skin. Just extract the juice and use it where you want. To get the best result, keep it for few minutes and wash with water.
- Banana and honey- Banana and honey are very effective in reducing sun tan from your skin. Here the potassium-rich banana and high acidic components of love remove your skin tanning very gently. Clean your skin with a mixture of banana and honey regularly. Give a gentle massage on your skin while cleaning with the mixture. It helps your skin to breathe. It improves blood circulation. As a result, your skin becomes healthier.
Along with these home-based remedies, you require a few more things for the best result. It would be best if you changed some of your bad habits as well. These should include-
- Regular exercise: Everyone must exercise regularly. It helps to build your body and immune system. While doing the physical activity, the toxins stored in your body go away with sweat. Your blood circulation gets improved. Your heart becomes healthier than before.
- Hydration: You must drink plenty of amount of water. Lack of water leads to dehydration. As a result, your skin becomes dull and rough. It hampers your digestive system as well. As a result, you stay upset throughout the day.
- Healthy diet: A proper diet full of all kinds of nutrients is essential. You must eat plenty of amount of fresh green vegetables and fruits. Avoid oily, spicy, and junk foods.
- Proper sleeping: Proper sleeping is mandatory to rejuvenate your body. Our body continues to heal when we take rest. As a result, we will get healthy and glowing skin.
- Smoking and drinking: You need to quit smoking and drinking alcohol. Because these two only hampers your health and skin.
- Stress: Manage your stress. Involve yourself in those activities which can reduce your stress level. Eventually, it will help you in getting glowing skin.
If you need any clinical treatment, do not hesitate to contact us. Till then, stay healthy.