Rejoice Hair Clinic, the experts in Hair transplant in Mumbai, provides the best Micro-needling in Mumbai for hair loss and skin problems. Now, let’s have an overview of hair loss and how micro-needling for hair loss is beneficial.
Hair loss affecting individuals at any age is disappointing and worrying. It needs proper investigation from a doctor to treat it successfully. Hair loss can be disastrous to your self-image and mental health.
Unfortunately, the medical community pays less attention to individuals complaining of hair loss. And physicians do not go beyond a few vitamins and minoxidil prescriptions, which often don’t work beyond a point.
The hair loss has to be adequately investigated to determine its exact cause. Superficial treatments don’t address the root cause of the problem, and unless that is corrected, individuals continue to suffer and more often experience thinning of the scalp.
Hence, hair experts came up with an excellent technique known as Micro-needling to reduce hair loss. At Rejoice Clinic, Dr. Shankar Sawant launched scalp micro-needling to minimize hair loss and boost hair growth. Dr. Shankar Sawant is an experienced hair loss specialist and leading Hair transplant surgeon in Mumbai. He has helped thousands of individuals suffering from hair loss due to various reasons.
Read on to know about micro-needling, its procedure, benefits, and more.
What is Micro-needling?
- Micro-needling is a type of cosmetic treatment that treats various effects of aging. While employed as an anti-aging treatment, micro-needling may also be a treatment method for hair loss. Even there is evidence that it can help a particular type of hair loss named alopecia areata.
- Micro-needling is a non-invasive treatment to stimulate blood circulation and control hair fall using a derma roller. A derma roller is a tool that comprises a handle, a roller with fine needles. The needle length ranges from 0.25mm to 2.0mm.
- The main goal is to generate new collagen, stimulate hair regrowth on the thinning area. Micro-needling involves the use of a skin roller with tiny needles that causes minor skin injuries.
- The exact process of creating wounds in the skin is thought to regenerate the hair follicles’ health. It can result in new hair growth or thicken thinning hair seen in androgenic alopecia or male pattern baldness.
How is Micro-needling for hair loss performed?
• A hair stimulation massage and hair wash are done. The targeted area is cleaned thoroughly.
• Your doctor will apply an anaesthetic cream to your scalp about 45 minutes before the treatment. It helps reduce any pain you may feel.
• The microneedles on the derma roller create tiny punctures, which help stimulate and better penetrate nutrients used with the roller.
• Your doctor will perform micro-needling till minor bleeding points are visible.
• Dermaroller is rolled in a back-and-forth motion all over the scalp, sectioning the hair properly. It creates minor bleeding points to penetrate the solution properly.
• After completing scalp micro-needling, your doctor may apply a topical balm or administer an injection to the treated area, depending on the micro-needling goal.
• The procedure time can differ based on the size of the treatment area. But it generally takes less than 45 to 60 minutes.
Benefits of Micro-needling for hair loss
• Induces stem cell formation
• Directly stimulates hair growth
• Strengthens hair
• Improves the thickness of existing hair
• Effective for both men and women
• Safe and result oriented treatment
Side Effects of Scalp Micro-needling
Micro-needling may cause:
- oozing from the wounds
Most side effects fade within five days after your treatment.
Talk to your doctor before undertaking this treatment if you:
- have a condition that slows healing, such as diabetes
- have a medical history of acne or eczema
- are on blood thinners or other medications
- are a pregnant woman
- You’ll need to follow your aftercare instructions correctly to prevent infection.
- Your aftercare often requires keeping the area clean for a few days, as well as taking prescribed topical or oral antibiotics to ward off bacteria.
Why Should You Choose Rejoice for Micro-needling?
- You will undergo micro-needling treatment from Dr. Shankar Sawant, our experienced hair specialist.
- Sawant is globally appreciated for his expertise in dermatology and hair transplant. He has handled 10,000+ patients to date.
- Rejoice clinic have a greater success rate with due expertise to respond to any case or condition.
- Our clinic has US-FDA certified equipment and the most advanced cosmetology tools.
- We provide advanced treatments at quite an affordable price; for example, we offer inexpensive Hair transplant cost in Mumbai.
- However, we also offer easy payment options as we prefer charging per sitting. Your comfort is our priority.
If you want to reduce your hair loss and boost hair regrowth, visit us at Rejoice Clinic or book an appointment with our hair expert to seek the best micro-needling in Mumbai.
Frequently asked questions
Q) At which stage of hair fall should one undergo scalp micro-needling?
If you already have tried medications and those fail to work, your doctor will recommend you to opt for micro-needling for hair fall. After taking your medical history and understanding your schedule, the best suitable treatment is planned for you.
Q) What solutions do you use with the roller?
We can use several solutions, including minoxidil and hair boosters, to promote the generation of new hair cells.
Q) Does the derma roller pull the hair?
The tiny needles on the derma roller are not long enough to damage or pull your existing hair. However, we design proper sections in your hair before the treatment.
Q) Is the micro-needling painful?
Although the micro-needling is quite bearable, we use topical anaesthesia for patients with low pain threshold to minimize pain.