Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic in Mumbai offers the best eyebrow transplant in Mumbai. It is synonymous with the hair transplant industry for the last 25 years. Our senior and best hair transplant surgeon in Mumbai Dr. Shankar Sawant is a pioneer in hair transplant procedures.
Eyebrow transplantation is another area of hair transplantation. It is more preferred among women than men.
A lot of women have over-zealously plucked their eyebrows and they wish to revert to a slightly denser eyebrow. Eventually, over-plucked eyebrows do not regrow and an eyebrow transplant is required to for a dense eyebrow look.
What is an eyebrow transplant?
An eyebrow transplant is a safe and simple surgical procedure. It is a technique in which hair grafts from a donor area are transplanted into the bald/thin eyebrow area. The angle and curl of the hair are properly maintained for natural-looking results.
When should you go for an eyebrow transplant?
- Frequent threading due to which women lose their hair
- Women who genetically have a thin eyebrow and cannot grow thicker eyebrows
- Women lose hair because of tattooing or due to any injury.
Most of the medications do not work for hair growth on the eyebrows. It is a small area that is very tricky to treat through medications. Eyebrow transplantation works beautifully in such cases.
Eyebrow transplant procedure
The procedure is similar to the FUE hair transplant procedure. First, we mark your desired eyebrow shape. Under local anesthesia, we take the hair grafts from the hair above your ears or back of the head and implant it into your bald/thin eyebrow area.
We maintain the proper and natural shape of your eyebrows. The shape is slightly upwards and has got an angle, and then it comes down and the tail is a little flatter. This is the most important part of the eyebrow transplant.
This natural direction of the eyebrows has to be maintained. While designing, our doctors are very careful to give the right number of holes and in the right direction. When the direction and the angle of
the hair are taken care of properly, you get a nice natural look. It takes generally 2 to 3 hours for implanting 200 to 300 hair grafts.
- Post-operation you might have a little bit of swelling. There can be some bruising also but all of this comes down within one week. Our doctor will prescribe some antibiotics and painkillers to reduce the issues which have to be taken for one week.
- You will have to discontinue rigorous exercising for up to 3 to 4 weeks post-surgery.
- You will see the transplanted hair will fall out after a few weeks. This is completely normal and it is called Post-Surgical Shock.
- Your new eyebrow hair will start to grow over the next 3 to 6 months. You can see the natural shape and fully grown eyebrow within one year.
Things to know about eyebrow hair transplant
Once the hair grows, it can grow longer compared to normal eyebrows. You can either do frequent threading or you can just trim the length of the hair so that it looks natural.
Advantages of eyebrow transplant
- The new growth looks natural and makes your eyebrows look beautiful.
- You do not require heavy makeup to fill your eye-brows or make them look beautiful.
- The result of the transplant is permanent and long-lasting.
Precautions and side effects
- Scarring, bleeding, swelling, and bruising are common problems faced after the surgery. But, as said earlier, it will get better within a week through medicines.
- Rarely, Infection and nerve damage can happen to a patient which can be treated through medicines.
What is the cost of an eyebrow transplant?
The cost of eyebrow transplant depends upon the density expected and the number of grafts required for implantation. Our cost for eyebrow transplant ranges from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000.
Who performs an eyebrow hair transplant?
The eyebrow requires a great deal of expertise so it should be performed by a certified hair transplant surgeon who has performed a great number of scalp hair transplants. He must have the ability and a record of delivering good aesthetic results in the hairline.
Our expert Dermatologist and Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Shankar Sawant has more than 25 years of experience in the field of hair transplant surgery all over the world. He aims to solve the problem of each patient who visits his clinic for consultation. He provides affordable eyebrow transplant surgery without compromising in quality.
Our Rejoice Hair Transplant Centre is fully equipped with the latest machines required for the eyebrow transplant. We ensure the complete safety and care of our patients and meet their expectations. We have a team of qualified surgeons who follow best practices of hair transplants in the industry.