Your search for the best hair loss treatment in Mumbai ends right here. We at Rejoice Hair Clinic aim to provide you with the most-effective hair loss treatment in Mumbai at affordable costs. At Rejoice, you will receive hair loss treatment from Dr. Shankar Sawant.
Dr. Shankar Sawant, the Founder of Rejoice Clinic, is best known for providing advanced and most-desirable hair transplant in Mumbai. These skills make him one of the best hair transplant surgeon in Mumbai. He will perform a complete examination of your scalp and suggest the most appropriate treatment for your hair loss problem.
Now, let's have an overview of hair loss and the types of hair loss treatments available at Rejoice Hair Clinic.
Do you know an average adult scalp has 100,000 to 150,000 hairs on it and up to 100 of hair fall out every day? It is, however, natural and not a cause of concern. If you're losing more hair than this, it may be an indication of alopecia. It's a severe hair loss disorder that can affect both men and women.
Hair loss can happen gradually or all at once. It could affect your whole body or just your scalp. Some forms of hair fall are permanent, and some occur only for a short period. However, if you note the onset of this condition, it is never too late to seek medical attention.
Which hair loss treatments are available at Rejoice Hair Clinic?
Rejoice Hair Clinic offers different hair fall treatments in Mumbai. However, each treatment is personalized to the stage of hair loss and the condition of the hair.
Our hair expert will prescribe medications if your hair loss is due to any medical condition.
Platelet-rich plasma therapy
It is one of the tested and proven hair loss treatments in Mumbai. PRP therapy is an option if your hair loss is mild. It assists in the prevention of hair loss and encourages the development of new hair.
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical and affordable method for treating hair loss and stimulating hair regrowth.
It is a simple scalp treatment that promotes the growth of thicker and healthier hair.
Rejoice has the best hair transplant surgeons in Mumbai. They perform hair transplants using advanced techniques such as FUE and DHT. These techniques include removing hairs from your scalp's backside and transplanting them to a region with less hair growth or bald area. We strive to get the most-desirable and natural-looking hair at affordable hair transplant costs.
Types of hair loss
- Male or female pattern baldness:
It is the common cause of hair fall in both men and women. It happens as a result of a genetic disorder.
- Alopecia areata:
It begins abruptly and results in patchy hair loss in both men and women. It results in total baldness. Many people with this disorder, however, regain their hair after a few months.
- Telogen effluvium:
It is a short-term thinning of the hair. It happens as a result of a change in your hair's growth cycle. At the same time, more hair reaches the shedding period. As a result, hair falls out, resulting in hair thinning.
- Anagen effluvium:
During the growing phase, this form of hair loss occurs unexpectedly. It may be caused by increased chemical exposure during treatments like chemotherapy. The hairs, on the other hand, will regrow in 2 to 3 months.
Causes of hair loss
- Hair loss is often caused by heredity. It happens when one or both parents suffer from alopecia.
- Hair loss is caused by a variety of factors, including aging. Hairs enter a resting period as they get older. At the same time, the remaining hair grows in length and becomes more delicate.
- It also occurs due to some medical conditions and the use of steroids.
- Hair loss also results from stress from work and personal problems.
Which conditions cause hair loss?
- Thyroid diseases
- Usage of weight loss drugs
- Certain surgeries
- Treatment-related to hormonal replacement
- Immune suppressing drugs
- Different types of cancers
Why should you choose Rejoice for hair fall treatment in Mumbai?
- Rejoice is a one-stop for superior and effective hair loss treatments.
- You will receive treatment from highly qualified and experienced hair specialists in Mumbai.
- Our clinic has state-of-the-art medical infrastructure.
- We offer cost-efficient hair restoration treatments.
- Our techniques and equipment are US-FDA certified.
- We offer tailored hair loss treatments based on the client’s requirements and medical history.
- We have served most of our clients with 95% satisfaction.
Book an appointment at Rejoice Hair Clinic and seek the best and most suitable hair loss treatment in Mumbai to restore your losing hair.