The hair transplant cost in Mumbai at Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic lies between Rs. 20 to Rs. 35 per graft. A single graft consists of 1-3 hair follicles. At Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic, we mainly calculate the hair transplant cost based on hair grafts. We do take into consideration other factors which may affect the overall cost. However, the basic cost for a hair transplant is Rs.20000 for 1000 grafts. This cost does not include GST and medication charges.
In recent times, hair loss and baldness are a cause of concern for many people. Fortunately, a hair transplant provides a permanent solution to this problem and helps you get your initial density and coverage. However, most people are worried about the cost and assume it to be expensive. We want to assure you that the hair transplant cost in Mumbai at our clinic is affordable.
We offer different types of hair transplant in Mumbai, such as direct FUE hair transplant, bio-FUT, activated DHT, etc. The pricing of each method is different. Dr. Shankar Sawant, a leading hair transplant surgeon in Mumbai, established Rejoice to provide the best hair transplant using his expertise and years of experience. His dedication and meticulous commitment are based on ensuring
that every graft implanted achieves the best possible result.
Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic is fully equipped with high-quality machines and instruments required to perform a hair transplant. Our trained and experienced surgeons provide effective hair restoration treatments such as beard hair transplant, non-shave FUE, PRP, mesotherapy, and many more.
Here is the detailed information about the cost of hair transplants in Mumbai provided by Dr. Shankar Sawant.
Hair Transplant Cost in Mumbai Table
|Number of grafts||Direct FUE||Activated DHT|
|1500 – 2000||Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000||Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 52,000|
|2000 – 3000||Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,000||Rs. 52,000 to Rs. 90,000|
|3000 – 4000||Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 80,000||Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 120,000|
|4000 – 5000||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 120,000 to Rs. 150,000|
|5000 – 6000||Special Package||Special Package|
|6000 – 7000||Special Package||Special Package|
Disclaimer: These costs are subject to change based on many factors. We suggest you consult our doctor to understand how much will it cost you after analyzing your baldness.
Cost of Hair Transplant at Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic
There are 2 types of hair transplant procedures –surgical and non-surgical to treat Androgenic Alopecia (Male-pattern baldness).
1.Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
At Rejoice, we use Dr. Shankar Sawant’s direct FUE hair transplant method. It is a surgical procedure. It is suitable for men and women to cover a large portion of baldness. It involves extracting hair grafts from the back of the head (donor area) and implanting in the bald part. The FUE hair transplant cost in Mumbai depends majorly on the number of grafts required for implantation.
For one hair graft, we charge between Rs. 20 to Rs. 25 depending upon the health of the donor area. A single hair graft contains 2 to 4 hair strands. For 1000 hair grafts, the approximate cost of the hair transplant will be between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000.
Bio-FUT is the combination of conventional FUT technique and Biotherapy. It is an almost painless method where it is not necessary to shave your hair. Bio-FUT aims to give long-lasting natural results and stimulate the stem cells of transplanted hair.
During the procedure, the surgeon will inject growth cells in both donor and transplanted area to fasten their recovery and healing process.
We at Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic use Triclosan to determine the donor strip’s exact length and width. Further, to reduce the linear scar, we use the most advanced Trichophytic Closure technique.
At Rejoice Clinic, the cost of a Bio-FUT hair transplant procedure ranges from Rs. 25 to Rs. 30 per hair graft. A single hair graft contains 2 to 4 hair strands. So, for 1000 hair grafts, it will charge around Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000.
Activated direct hair transplant (DHT) is an advanced procedure where we do not extract the grafts immediately from the scalp after punching. It helps to maintain the blood supply intact and keeps the grafts healthy. This method is called in-vivo preservation.
Before implantation, we place the grafts in a Platelet-rich-plasma solution to extend their growth and nourishment for the long term.
We follow the No Root Touch method for implantation as it increases the percentage of follicle survival and growth rate.
At Rejoice Clinic, the cost of activated DHT ranges from Rs. 30 to Rs. 35 per hair graft. An individual hair graft contains two to four hair strands. Therefore, it will charge around Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000 for 1000 hair grafts.
We understand that it becomes difficult for some people to make a one-time payment for their hair loss treatments. Hence, at Rejoice hair transplant Clinic, we provide EMI options to our patients with a 0% interest rate.
To understand which hair transplant method is best suitable for you and at what price, you must meet our expert hair transplant surgeon, Dr. Shankar Sawant, for consultation.
Our Consultation Procedure
You can send us the photos of your scalp on our WhatsApp. We will ask you a few questions to understand the reason for baldness and the number of grafts required for implantation. Accordingly, we will tell you the approximate cost of your hair transplant treatment. You could also:
- Connect with us on a call to book an appointment.
- Visit our clinic at Dadar at the given appointment schedule.
- Our surgeon will analyze your head and ask you a few questions to understand the cause of your hair loss and baldness.
- Furthermore, he will also check your medical history and any existing health condition such as diabetes, thyroid, hypertension, etc. If required we suggest you do a few tests.
- He will understand what are your expectations from the treatment to analyze which treatment method can help to achieve your goal.
- Our surgeon will check the grade of your baldness and the number of grafts required to fill the hair density.
- Our hair transplant surgeon will assess the health of your donor area to check whether it has to ability to give you the desired results.
- He will then explain the hair transplant technique most suitable for you to get your desired result.
- Then, he will calculate the total cost depending on various factors.
- If you have any doubts you can ask our surgeon.
Factors affecting the Hair Transplant Cost
- Level of baldness
Your level of baldness will majorly contribute to the calculation of hair transplant cost in Mumbai. The level of baldness ranges from 1 to 7. Level 1 is the initial stage of baldness and level 7 is the most advanced stage of baldness. As the level of baldness increases, the cost increases.
- Number of grafts
During the consultation, we will analyze the total number of grafts required to cover your baldness. The more the number of grafts required, the more will be the price of hair transplant.
- Additional therapies
To get better results, some patients require additional PRP sessions or Mesotherapy sessions along with hair transplant surgery. The cost will increase accordingly if you require additional therapies or medications. We will offer you a personalized package in these situations.
- Hair transplant technique
You might need the surgical procedure or the non-surgical procedure depending on your level of baldness and the result you expect. You might require a combination of both as well. Hence, the hair transplant cost in Mumbai depends on which hair transplant method will give you your desired results.
- Donor area
Usually, the back of your head is your donor area from where we will extract hair grafts. It might happen that the back of your head does not have healthy and strong hair follicles to survive the surgery. In such cases, we will extract the hair grafts from your chest area or beard area. The cost will increase because extracting hair follicles from these areas requires more precision.
Why Choose Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic?
- Our Head Surgeon Dr. Shankar Sawant himself performs all the hair transplant procedures. Through his excellence, he provides premium quality hair transplant treatment at an affordable cost.
- Shankar Sawant’s modified FUE hair transplant facilitates full hair growth within 6 to 9 months as compared to other clinics in Mumbai.
- Our doctors and technicians are highly qualified, trained, and skilled and make sure that the patient does not have any discomfort during the treatment.
- Our procedures are safe, clinically proven, and US-FDA approved.
- Our center has a state-of-art infrastructure that is fully equipped with modern and advanced machines.
- We ensure no scar or damage persists after the hair transplant.
- We are very transparent about our costs. There will not be any hidden charges.