Are you looking for effective hair loss treatment in Mumbai? Then, laser hair therapy can be the right choice for you. Laser hair regrowth treatment is safe and convenient for receding hairline, thinning hair, or male and female pattern hair loss.
Rejoice Hair Clinic offers safe and effective laser therapy for hair loss in Mumbai. Here, you will undergo laser treatment for hair loss from Dr. Shankar Sawant.
Initially, Dr. Sawant will examine the patient’s scalp. Then, he will determine whether the patient is eligible for laser therapy for hair loss in Mumbai.
Keep on reading to know about laser therapy for hair loss, its procedure, benefits, and more.
What is laser therapy for hair loss?
Low-light laser therapy (LLLT) for hair loss is a reliable, non-invasive, and proven treatment. It involves stimulating the hair follicles to grow fuller and denser hair.
LLLT can effectively treat hair loss problems and regrow hair with minimal risks.
Who is suitable for LLLT for hair loss in Mumbai?
The laser treatment works for those who are at the initial stages of hair loss or baldness. It is meant for men and women suffering from:
- Hair thinning
- Androgenetic alopecia
- Male or female pattern baldness
- Frontal pattern hair loss
How low light laser therapy for hair loss works?
- Laser therapy for hair loss uses medical-grade lasers to deliver safe and low-level laser light to the scalp.
- When the hair follicles absorb the low-level laser light, microcirculation in the scalp increases. It helps in supplying abundant nutrients to the hair follicles.
- The low-level laser light induces cellular activity in the hair follicles. So, it helps reduce hair loss and leads to hair regrowth.
Now, let's discuss, the actual process of laser therapy for hair loss
How is laser therapy for hair loss performed?
- A dermatologist or a trichologist performs laser treatment for hair loss. The laser hair growth treatment in Mumbai involves the use of a low-light laser tool.
- The tool emits a low-level laser beam directly on the scalp tissues. The absorption of laser light causes an increase in scalp blood circulation. It ultimately leads to an even distribution of nutrients in the scalp tissue and stimulates hair growth.
- The treatment is relatively sound safe, and there is minimum disruption on the surface of the scalp.
- The laser hair growth treatment in Mumbai ends with applying some antibiotic cream on the scalp to minimize the risk and settle down other skin-related issues.
What are the benefits of laser therapy for hair loss?
- Stimulates hair regrowth
- Reduces further hair loss
- Increases hair strength and density
What are the side effects of laser therapy for hair loss?
Side-effects of laser hair loss treatment are rare. But some patients may experience a few of the following side-effects such as:
- Skin redness
- Swelling around eyes and forehead
These side-effects are temporary and take only 1 or 2 days to resolve.
Why choose Rejoice for laser therapy for hair loss in Mumbai?
- Rejoice is the trusted place for a wide range of advanced hair loss treatments, including LLLT for hair loss in Mumbai.
- The clinic is equipped with high-quality, US-FDA certified devices.
- The team Rejoice comprises highly qualified and experienced hair transplant surgeons. They will diagnose the hair fall problem and provide safe and effective treatments.
- Here, the hair experts treat all forms of hair loss by offering both non-surgical and surgical treatment that meets the client’s requirements.
- Rejoice offers affordable treatments and also provides an EMI facility for the client’s convenience.
Make an appointment at Rejoice Hair Clinic to receive the most suitable and effective hair loss treatment in Mumbai.