If you think about hair transplants in Mumbai and want to know what is the cost of hair transplant in Mumbai then we solve your confusion here. The hair transplant cost in Mumbai ranges from Rs 20 to Rs 35 per graft at Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic. A graft is made up of 1-3 hair follicles. Hair grafts are used to determine the cost of a hair transplant at Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic. Other elements that may affect the overall cost are taken into account. A hair transplant, on the other hand, costs Rs 20,000 for 1000 grafts. GST and pharmaceutical costs are not included in this price.
Hair loss and baldness have become a source of anxiety for many people in recent years. Fortunately, a hair transplant is a permanent option that can help you regain your original density and coverage. However, the majority of individuals are concerned about the expense and expect it will be high. We want to reassure you that our clinic's hair transplant cost in Mumbai is reasonable.
In Mumbai, we provide a variety of hair transplant options, including direct FUE, bio-FUT, activated DHT, and more. Each approach has a distinct price tag. Rejoice was founded by Dr. Shankar Sawant, a top hair transplant surgeon in Mumbai, with the goal of providing the greatest hair transplant possible. His attention and precise focus are centered on ensuring that each graft transplanted achieves the best potential outcome.
Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic has all of the high-tech equipment and instruments needed to accomplish a hair transplant. Hair restoration therapies such as beard hair transplant, non-shave FUE, PRP mesotherapy, and others are provided by our skilled and experienced doctors.
Here is the detailed information about the cost of hair transplants in Mumbai provided by Dr. Shankar Sawant.
Hair Transplant Cost in Mumbai Table
|Number of grafts||Direct FUE||Activated DHT|
|1500 – 2000||Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000||Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 52,000|
|2000 – 3000||Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,000||Rs. 52,000 to Rs. 90,000|
|3000 – 4000||Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 80,000||Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 120,000|
|4000 – 5000||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 120,000 to Rs. 150,000|
|5000 – 6000||Special Package||Special Package|
|6000 – 7000||Special Package||Special Package|
Disclaimer: These costs are subject to change based on many factors. We suggest you consult our doctor to understand how much will it cost you after analyzing your baldness.
Hair Transplant cost in Mumbai at Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic
To treat Androgenic Alopecia, there are two types of hair transplant procedures: surgical and non-surgical (Male-pattern baldness).
1. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
We employ Dr. Shankar Sawant's direct FUE hair transplant process at Rejoice. It is, after all, a surgical process. It can be used by both men and women to cover a significant amount of baldness. Hair grafts are extracted from the back of the head (donor area) and implanted in the bald area. The cost of an FUE hair transplant in Mumbai is largely determined by the number of grafts required for implantation.
We charge between Rs 20 and Rs 25 per hair graft, depending on the donor area's condition. Single hair graft is made up of two to four hair strands. The cost of a hair transplant for 1000 hair grafts is estimated to be between Rs 20,000 and Rs 25,000.
2. Bio FUT
Bio-FUT is a procedure that combines traditional FUT with biotherapy. It's a nearly painless approach that doesn't require you to shave your hair. The goal of Bio-FUT is to achieve long-term natural results while also stimulating the stem cells of transplanted hair.
The surgeon will infuse growth cells into both the donor and transplanted sites throughout the procedure to speed up the recovery and healing process. Triclosan is used at Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic to establish the exact length and width of the donor strip. We also apply the most modern Trichophytic Closure method to decrease the linear scar.
A Bio-FUT hair transplant treatment at Rejoice Clinic costs between Rs 25 and Rs 30 per hair graft. Two to four hair strands make up a single hair graft. It will cost roughly Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000 for 1000 hair grafts.
At Rejoice Clinic, the cost of a Bio-FUT hair transplant procedure ranges from Rs. 25 to Rs. 30 per hair graft. A single hair graft contains 2 to 4 hair strands. So, for 1000 hair grafts, it will charge around Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000.
3. Activated DHT
Activated direct hair transplant (DHT) is a more sophisticated process in which the grafts are not extracted from the scalp right after punching. It aids in the preservation of the blood supply and the health of the grafts. In-vivo preservation is the name for this technique.
We soak the grafts in a Platelet-rich-plasma solution before implantation to ensure long-term development and feeding. For implantation, we use the No Root Touch approach since it boosts the percentage of follicle survival and growth rate.
Activated direct hair transplant (DHT) costs between Rs 30 and Rs 35 per hair graft at Rejoice Clinic. Two to four hair strands make up a single hair graft. As a result, 1000 hair grafts will cost between Rs 30,000 and Rs 35,000.
We recognize that making a one-time payment for hair loss treatments can be challenging for some people. As a result, at Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic, we provide 0% interest EMI solutions to our patients..
You must visit our professional hair transplant surgeon, Dr. Shankar Sawant, for a consultation to determine which hair transplant method is ideal for you and at what cost.
To understand which hair transplant method is best suitable for you and at what price, you must meet our expert hair transplant surgeon, Dr. Shankar Sawant, for consultation.
Our Consultation Methodology
On WhatsApp, you can send us photographs of your scalp. We'll ask you a few questions to figure out why you're balding and how many grafts you'll need for implantation. As a result, we will estimate the cost of your hair transplant procedure.
- You could also give us a call to schedule an appointment.
- Visit our Dadar clinic according to the appointment schedule.
- To determine the reason for your hair loss and baldness, our surgeon will examine your head and ask you a few questions.
- He will also look through your medical history and any existing health conditions you may have, such as diabetes, thyroid disease, or hypertension. We recommend that you do a few tests if necessary.
- He'll figure out what you want out of the treatment so he can figure out which treatment strategy will assist you to reach your goal.
- Our physician will evaluate the severity of your baldness as well as the number of grafts needed to restore hair density.
- Our hair transplant surgeon will examine your donor area to see whether it is healthy enough to provide you with the results you seek.
- Our hair transplant surgeon will assess the health of your donor area to check whether it has to ability to give you the desired results.
- He will then explain the hair transplant technique most suitable for you to get your desired result.
- Then, he will calculate the total cost depending on various factors.
- If you have any doubts you can ask our surgeon.
Factors that Influence Hair Transplant Prices
- Amount of baldness
The extent of your baldness will play a significant role in determining the cost of a hair transplant in Mumbai. Baldness is graded on a scale of 1 to 7. Level 1 is the beginning of baldness, while level 7 is the most advanced. The cost rises as the degree of baldness rises.
- The total number of grafts
During the consultation, we'll figure out how many grafts you'll need to cover your baldness completely. The higher the number of grafts required, the higher the cost of hair transplantation.
- Additional treatments are available
Some individuals require extra PRP or Mesotherapy sessions in addition to hair transplant surgery to achieve better outcomes. If you need additional therapies or medications, the cost will rise correspondingly. In these cases, we will provide you with a customized bundle.
- Technique for hair transplantation
Depending on your amount of baldness and the outcome you want, you may need a surgical or non-surgical process. It's possible that you'll need a mix of the two. As a result, the cost of a hair transplant in Mumbai is determined by which hair transplant process would provide you with the best results.
- Donors' section
The back of your head is usually the donor location from which hair grafts are extracted. It's possible that the hair follicles on the back of your head aren't healthy or strong enough to withstand the surgery. In such circumstances, the hair grafts will be extracted from your chest or beard. Because harvesting hair follicles from these regions need more precision, the cost will rise.
Why should you choose Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic for your hair transplant?
- All hair transplant surgeries are performed by our Chief Surgeon, Dr. Shankar Sawant. He gives high-quality hair transplant therapy at an inexpensive price thanks to his expertise.
- In comparison to other facilities in Mumbai, Shankar Sawant's modified FUE hair transplant allows for full hair growth in 6 to 9 months.
- Our doctors and technicians are highly certified, trained, and skilled, and they make sure the patient is comfortable throughout the procedure.
- Our operations are safe, clinically established, and approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- Our facility features cutting-edge technology and is fully equipped with cutting-edge machinery.
- We make certain that no scars or harm remain following the hair transplant.
- We are quite open about our expenses. There will be no further fees.